- No Hidden Fees
- Free Shipping on $49+
- Eligible for insurance
- Free defective lens replacement
- Authorized Retailer
- 5% donation to Eyes for the World
Has your astigmatism prevented you from wearing contact lenses and kept you in glasses? Guess What? Now you have a choice!
Johnson and Johnson designed the Acuvue® Oasys® for Astigmatism with the unique and revolutionary Accelerated Stabilization Design to prevent the contact lens from rotating and moving around because of the irregular curvatures of your eye.
Acuvue® Oasys® for Astigmatism boasts the Hydraclear® Plus technology that soothes eyes feeling tired and dry as well as reduces the need for rewetting drops. They also have a visibility tint and 123 inside-out mark, so you can easily see, handle, and insert your contacts every time. Don’t forget that these lenses also feature the highest UV protection on the market by blocking block 96% UV-A rays and 99% of UV-B rays.
The combination of the Accelerated Stabilization Design and the Hydraclear® Plus technology allows the Acuvue® Oasys® for Astigmatism to provide you with consistently clear vision and comfortable eyes all day long, no matter where life takes you.
- Lens Type: 1-2 week soft disposable contact lenses.
- Package Details: 6 tinted UV blocking contact lenses immersed in buffered saline solution.
- Material and % of Content: 62% polymer (Senofilcon A)
- Water % of Content: 38%
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson Vision Products, Inc., Jacksonville, FL